Consumer Trends Report – Chapter 6: Consumer Assets: References
Chapter 6 – References
- Colbert, Judith, Hélène Carty and Paul Beam. 1998. Consumers in the Financial Services Sector, Vol. 1 – Chapter 2 of research papers prepared for the Task Force on the Future of the Financial Services Sector
- Department of Finance Canada. 2001. Low-Cost Accounts: Memoranda of Understanding, news release (February 7, 2001).
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada. 2003. Consumer Protection – Low-Cost Accounts
- Frenken, Hubert. 2003. "Individual Programs: Registered Retirement Savings Plans" (Chapter 4) in Canada's Retirement Income Programs: A Statistical Overview (1990-2000), Statistics Canada Cat. No. 74-507 (February 2003).
- Hulchanski, David J. 2001. A Tale of Two Canada's: Homeowners Getting Richer, Renters Getting Poorer, University of Toronto Research Bulletin No. 2 (August 2001).
- Investment Funds Institute of Canada. 2003. "Historical Overview, Canadian Mutual Funds Industry"
- Kerstetter, Steve. 2003. Rags and Riches: Wealth Inequality in Canada, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (January 2003).
- Nares, Peter, and Jennifer Robson-Haddow. 2003. "Poverty is About Assets as Well as Income," Horizons, Policy Research Institute, Vol. 6, No. 3.
- Pyper, Wendy. 2002. "Falling Behind," Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 75-001, Vol. 3, No. 7 (July 2002).
- RBC Financial Group. 2003. RRSP Survey 2002, Royal Bank poll conducted by Ipsos-Reid (released February 27, 2003).
- Shillington, Richard. 2003. New Poverty Traps: Means-Testing and Modest-Income Seniors, C. D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, No. 65 (April 2003).
- Statistics Canada. 1996. Reading the Future: A Portrait of Literacy in Canada, Statistics Canada
- Statistics Canada. 2001a. The Assets and Debts of Canadians: An Overview of the Results of the Survey of Financial Security, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 13-595.
- Statistics Canada. 2001b. The Assets and Debts of Canadians: Focus on Private Pension Savings, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 13-596.
- Stromberg, Glorianne. 1998. Investment Funds in Canada and Consumer Protection: Strategies for the New Millennium, prepared for the Office of Consumer Affairs (October 1998).
- Tal, Benjamin. 2003. "Banking on the House," CIBC World Markets (June 19, 2003).
- Date modified: