Consumer Trends Report – Chapter 5: Consumer Income: References
Chapter 5 – References
- Frennette, Marc, and René Morissette. 2003. Will They Ever Converge? Earnings of Immigrants and Canadian-Born Workers Over the Last Two Decades, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 11F0019MIE, No. 215 (2003).
- Heisz, Andrew, and Logan McLeod. 2004. Low-Income in Census Metropolitan Areas, 1980-2000, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 89-613-MIE, No. 001.
- Picot, Garnett, and Feng Hou. 2003. The Rise in Low-Income Rates Among Immigrants in Canada, Statistics Canada Cat. No. 11F0019MIE, No. 198 (June 2003).
- Statistics Canada. 2003a. Income in Canada: 2001. Cat. No. 75-202-XIE.
- Statistics Canada.2003b. Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Canada: Process, Progress and Prospects. Cat. No. 89-611-XIE.
- Statistics Canada.2004. "Low Income in Census Metropolitan Areas – 1980 to 2000," The Daily (April 7, 2004).
- Date modified: